Located in the heart of the country, Villa Park has a fantastic central location. It’s less than two miles from the M6, with over 1000 car parking spaces on site and only minutes’ walk from the train station. Birmingham’s iconic stadium offers spectacular views with 114 suites, boxes & events space to hire for up to 700 delegates. Our events team specialises in food quality with professional service to meet your every need. Whether it’s a dinner dance, product launch, exhibition, corporate day or team build we have space and expertise to meet your needs.
Conference & Meetings Package
• Room hire for the day
• Refreshments – Freshly brewed tea, coffee & biscuits
• Choose from a selection of our catering menu for a delicious lunch
• LCD projector, screen, flipchart & meeting stationery
• Mineral water & table sweets
• Free WiFi for all delegates
• Complimentary on-site car parking
• Use of TV screens for branding or relay screens of the presentation with the meeting room
• Car park screen for shared welcome message
• Designated Event Manager
Day Delegate Catering Menu
Our executive Head Chef and his team can create a bespoke menu to meet your requirements including Halal, vegetarian and other special dietary requirements.
We have a range of menus to suit your event form homemade sandwiches to hot fork buffet menus.
Culinary Facts about our kitchen:
• We source British meat, fruit & vegetables. 90% of our seasonal fruit & veg comes from farms in the Midlands & North West England
• We have a smokehouse for many of our products including salmon, chicken & oils
• We bake 90% of our croissants and pasties on site
• Our fabulous pastry team make all our desserts in-house
• For all our events we use fairtrade organic tea Clipper blended in Dorset
• We serve rainforest alliance coffee
I wanted to say a huge thank you to you and your team for making everything about our event on Friday so seamless. The team on the day were absolutely fantastic, going above and beyond throughout the day!
We are holding another on 27th Jan and wondered whether the room would be available again for us? Look forward to hearing from you."
Better still join us for a coffee, we might have some cake or biscuits! For more information please call our Conference and Events team on 0333 323 1982 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.