Ladies Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist
We currently have a vacancy for a Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist (Part Time) working across various venues around the country, to deliver physiotherapy/sport therapy services including, but not limited to, pitchside medical cover, examination, treatment and rehabilitation of injured players and player screening/profiling.
- The welfare of players within the Centre of Excellence
- Providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation to injured players
- Clinical decision making process (fitness of player to train or play)
- Player education (injury prevention)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Communication regarding injury status and rehabilitation of players to coaching staff, parents and the Head of Medical
- Medical records. All medical records must meet the standards set by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) or The Society of Sports Therapists (SST)
- Confidentiality. The therapist must at all times abide by the CSP’s Rules of Professional Conduct/SST’s Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics
Qualifications and memberships required
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy or BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy Degree
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) or Society of Sports Therapists (SST)
- FA Basic First for Sport (BFAS)
- FA Safeguarding Children Workshop.
- Willingness to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Key skills required
- Previous experience of working/volunteering in sport
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel independently to locations around Birmingham (driving essential)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong initiative, motivation and commitment
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and covering letters, including your current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org or Lucy Ford, Human Resources Business Partner, Aston Villa Football Club, Villa Park, Birmingham, B6 6HE.
Closing date: February 24, 2017.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Archivist based at Villa Park, reporting to the Football Operations and Project Manager.
If you have a passion for footballing history and have an interest in preserving the rich and illustrious history of Aston Villa Football Club for future generations, then this is an ideal role for you.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational skills, be highly motivated and diligent.
The position involves responsibility for the preparation, appraising and cataloguing of material related to past events concerning the history of the Club.
The key responsibilities of this exciting role are:
- Appraising and cataloguing the Archive material
- Co-ordinating historical displays that enhance supporter experience
- Providing information that can be used to respond to historical enquiries about the Club
- Evaluate records for preservation and retention - some may be fragile and need careful handling, repair or conservation
- Prepare record-keeping systems and procedures for archival research and for the retention of records
- Help the Club use our Archive material to enhance the reputation of the Club
Essential skills and experience required
- Diploma or Masters Degree in Archive Administration or equivalent accredited by the ARA
Experience of cataloguing archives in a professional/commercial environment
- To have a flexible, proactive and enthusiastic approach together with excellent interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in history and in preserving records for posterity
- Good communication & presentation skills to relate to, and encourage, a range of users
- A commitment to the profession and to professional development
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competence in administrative procedures and project management skills
- Knowledge of the data protection and freedom of information legislation
Salary: £23,000 per annum
To apply please send your CV and covering letters, including your current salary details and notice period to email@example.com or Lucy Ford, Human Resources Business Partner, Aston Villa Football Club, Villa Park, Birmingham, B6 6HE.
Closing date: February 22, 2017