Introducing Aston Villa’s new home kit for the 2020/21 Premier League season…
This year’s Kappa KOMBAT ™ PRO 2021 jersey is available to pre-order NOW!
View gallery images of Aston Villa’s 2020/21 home kit, click here.
The smart Kappa design showcases traditional blue sleeves with a modern twist going up to the neckline, while a blue seam continues vertically under the arms of the jersey.
All shirts will carry a highly detailed silicone crest, across both Standard and Pro editions, with the club’s iconic lion proudly displayed at the top of the reverse.
It is accompanied by ‘Part of the Pride’ in the neckline and subtle black pinstripes running through the main body of the design.
Our iconic claret and blue colours have shaped the club’s past and they continue to be integral to the present as the 2020/21 jersey reflects supporters’ feedback on their favoured shade of claret.
New principal partner Cazoo, the UK’s leading online car retailer, will proudly feature their branding across all shirts, including junior and infant kits, ensuring Villa’s younger fans will be able to wear the same as their heroes for the first time since 2016/17.
Promotion-winning Aston Villa Women will don the kit for their maiden season in the Barclays FA Women’s Super League, with Amy West, Elisha N’Dow and summer signing Chloë Arthur modelling the new look for our launch photography.
The club’s launch video features DJ and lifelong Villa supporter Nathan Dawe with his track ‘Lighter’, featuring KSI, which is currently riding high in the UK singles chart.
Pre-order your Aston Villa 2020/21 home kit now!
Available in all ranges of size and including men’s, women’s, juniors and infants fit, as well as Standard and Pro editions (men’s only).
The club’s new home strip is available to pre-order online now and available in store from Saturday, August 8.
For a comprehensive size guide, click here.
View a virtual 3D model of our new home kit, click here.
Technical features of Pro kit:
- The skin fit Kappa jersey offers a raglan sleeve.
- The bicolored round neck collar and the insert on the sleeves and the sides bring dynamism to the overall silhouette, while a triangular cut has been affixed at the bottom of the sleeve as a final touch.
- The jersey shows a sublimated contrasted stripe design.
- Heat transfer Kappa logo and silicone badge club crest.
- It is equipped with Kombat Pro System technology, using an ultra-resistant, elastic and breathable material, so dear to Kappa for more than 20 years.
- The technology is materialised by a silicone patch at the bottom right of the jersey.
- 9% Elasthane / 91% Polyester for the perfect mix dedicated to elite performance.