Aston Villa vs Leicester City
Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg
Tuesday 28th January 2020, Kick-Off: 7.45pm
Villa Park, Birmingham, B6 6HE
On Sale Dates
||Phone or In Person from:
||On sale to:
|Friday 3rd January - 5pm
||Monday 6th January
||Season Ticket Holders to buy their own seat or relocate
|Friday 10th January - 5pm
||Monday 13th January
||Claret and Cub Members (subject to availability)
|Friday 17th January - 5pm
||Monday 20th January
||Season Ticket Holders buying additional tickets (subject to availability)
|Tuesday 21st January - 5pm
||Wednesday 22nd January
|Season Ticket Holder Adult
|Over 65/Full-Time Student/Armed Forces
Tickets are sold on the basis that they are for home fans only. Supporters purchasing for away fans or those who do not adhere to AVFC ground regulations WILL lose the right to purchase tickets for future matches.
Season Ticket Holders - Season Ticket Holders must purchase their own tickets for this match. Seats will be reserved until 5pm on Friday 10th January.
Please Note - Tickets will NOT be uploaded to Season Cards for this match and all supporters must either select to have an eTicket or a printed ticket posted to them.
Season Ticket Holders in the North Stand - Due to Leicester exercising their right to have an increased allocation for the Carabao Cup, supporters in these areas will need to relocate to another area of Villa Park for this match. A ticket will be guaranteed during the Season Ticket Holders sales window and will be subject to availability after that window expires.
Cup Scheme Members - Cup scheme members will be charged for their tickets on January 3rd and have the tickets posted to them w/c January 6th. If you are in the Cup Scheme and sit in the North Stand you will not be charged and must purchase your seats.
Mascot Places - Mascot places will be going on sale at 5pm on Friday 3rd January. These places are priced at £420 per package, and can only be purchased online. There are 11 places available.
- Ticket Limitations: One ticket per Fan ID will be issued
- Post Deadline: Friday 24th January - 3.30pm (Collection at Villa Park or eTicket only beyond this point)
- Refund Deadline: Monday 27th January - 5pm
- Collections: Tickets can be collected from the Villa Village Ticket Office up to 5.30pm on matchday after which point, tickets can ONLY be collected from the Trinity Road Ticket Office which will be open from 6pm.
- Fees: All online and phone payments are subject to a transaction fee of £0.50 per ticket and a £1 postage & fulfilment fee if postage option is selected