Our mascot packages for the 2019/20 season are now available.
This once-in-a-lifetime experience is available for juniors aged between 5 and 14-years-old and is something any young fan will never forget.
Ten mascot places will be made available for each home league match, with the exception of the last home match which is reserved for players at the end of each season.
One mascot place per league match will be donated to our Foundation department to use for good causes.
The Mascot Experience package includes:
- Run out of tunnel with First Team Player on to Villa Park
- Access to Mascot Lounge
- Full, current junior home or away kit
- Photograph feature in the official matchday programme
- Pitchside introduction to the crowd prior to the match
- Complimentary drink on arrival (beer or wine for adults and soft drink for children)
- Hot buffet
- 2 adults and 2 junior match tickets allocated in padded seats in the Trinity Road Stand (aged 5 – 14 years for the mascot)
- Player meet and greet as the players arrive (subject to availability)
- Visit by a former player and photo opportunity
- Mascot gift pack which includes: autograph book and pen for each mascot
- Pennant signed by the Head Coach
- Commemorative photo frame
- Match programme
- Mascots to be drawn at random (to pair with a player) to lead the team out
- 4 complimentary photos taken by our official mascot photographer (to be sent post-match by email)
- Complimentary Cub Membership for the mascot (or a nominated junior under 18)
- Twitter shoutout from our official @AVFCSupport account on the day of the game
This season's packages are priced at £420 for Category C, £460 for Category B and £500 for Category A matches.
Match categories are subject to change and can be found here.
Please note: Mascot details will need to be provided at point of purchase.
Details required are: Name, Date of Birth, Favourite Player, Hobbies and Score Prediction.
Additional siblings can also be included as part of the mascot experience for an additional cost of £250 for Category A, £275 for Category B and £300 for Category A matches.
The remainder of the season’s matches, with the exception of the last home match of the season, goes on sale from 5pm online on Friday 8th November and 9am in-person/by phone on Monday 11th November.
Away mascot opportunities are offered on a complimentary basis between Premier League football clubs, therefore, our away mascots for each match will be selected at random from Prize Draw entries via Pride Rewards.
To be in with a chance of being selected, supporters are advised to register for the Prize Draw by logging into your Pride Rewards account.
Please note: Away mascots that are selected from the Prize Draw will be required to purchase their own current full junior kit and will have to purchase their own match tickets (Supporters are given the option to purchase one for the mascot and one accompanying adult maximum).
Individual requests for away mascot opportunities cannot be considered due to demand and in the interest of fairness to all supporters.
For further information, please contact the Ticket Office on 0333 323 1874 or email us at email@example.com.