As a thank you for your support and introducing more fans to The Pride, we've launched our Recommend a Friend scheme for half season tickets.
You can get up to £50 eCash uploaded to your card by the end of January if you introduce a friend to a new half season ticket and they enter your Fan ID in the voucher box at checkout.
Depending on the level of half season ticket purchased, you could receive:
£50 eCash (Adult)
£25 (O65s, U21s and students)
The eCash will be automatically added to your account by the end of January 2019.
You'll be able to spend your eCash around Villa Park or at any of our affiliates.
See AVFC,co.uk/rewards for more details on the affiliates we currently have available.
Follow these simple steps to refer a friend for a half season ticket and reap your eCash reward.
1) Recommend a half season ticket to a friend or family member, giving them your FanID.
2) The recommended fan can head to tickets.avfc.co.uk to purchase their new half season ticket.
3) At the checkout stage, make sure they enter your Fan ID in the voucher box so we know you have referred them.
4) We'll automatically award your eCash to your account by the end of January 2019.
Take a look at all the information surrounding a half season ticket.
Click here to purchase.
Recommend a Friend: Terms and Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
Club means Aston Villa Football Club Limited.
eCash means the eCash credit uploaded to a Season Ticket Holder’s eCash account.
Existing Season Ticket Holder means the registered holder of a valid Aston Villa full season ticket/card for the 2018/19 Season (excluding holders of a Half Season Ticket) which has been linked to an eCash account.
Half Season Ticket means an Aston Villa half season ticket within the stadium bowl (i.e. excluding executive box, restaurant, lounge or other hospitality tickets) for the remainder of the 2018/19 season purchased as part of the Recommend a Friend scheme.
Purchaser means the purchaser of a Half Season Ticket.
Scheme means the Recommend a Friend Scheme operated by the Club during the 2018/19 Half Season Ticket sale.
Successful Transaction has the meaning given to it in paragraph 6.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Scheme.
3. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Club will award eCash to Existing Season Ticket Holders who recommend a friend under the Scheme.
4. eCash will be awarded to Existing Season Ticket Holders only on the purchase directly from the Club (and not via any other source) of a Half Season Ticket as follows:
a. an Adult Half Season Tickets purchased at full price: £50;
b. a Half Season Ticket is purchased at a concessionary price for students; those aged 65 and over; or 21 and under: £25; and
c. a Half Season Ticket purchased at a concessionary price for under 18s: £10.
5. eCash will only be awarded:
a. to one Existing Season Ticket Holder per Half Season Ticket purchased;
b. where a Successful Transaction takes place; and c. where the Existing Season Ticket Holder remains eligible to be awarded the eCash at the point at which the eCash is (or is due to be) uploaded.
6. A “Successful Transaction” is a completed purchase of a Half Season Ticket which has been accepted by the Club where the Purchaser provides the Existing Season Ticket Holder’s name and FanID before to the Half Season Ticket is purchased. This may be done as follows:
a. when purchasing online, by entering the Existing Season Ticket Holder’s name and FanID when prompted before checkout; or
b. when purchasing in person at the Ticket Office or over the phone, by notifying the Club’s Customer Services Adviser of the Scheme and the Existing Season Ticket Holder’s name and FanID before the payment details are provided to the Club.
7. It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the correct Existing Season Ticket Holder’s name and FanID are given before purchasing the Half Season Ticket and that the details given match the Club’s records. eCash will not be awarded in respect of Half Season Tickets where the Existing Season Ticket Holder’s FanID and / or name are given after purchase and / or do not match the Club’s records (although the Club may, but shall not be obliged to, exercise its discretion where the Club believes that an error has been made in good faith).
8. eCash will not be awarded:
a. to anyone who is not an Existing Season Ticket Holder;
b. to anyone under the age of 18;
c. on Half Season Tickets purchased by or allocated to disabled companions;
d. to an Existing Season Ticket Holder who is a member of the Club’s staff;
e. to an Existing Season Ticket Holder who has had their season ticket / card suspended, withdrawn or cancelled prior to the eCash being uploaded;
f. where a Successful Transaction does not take place before the end of the Half Season Ticket sale (currently at 3pm on 1 January 2019, or such other time as the Club may announce);
g. where the purchase of the Half Season Ticket purchase is cancelled by the Purchaser or rejected / cancelled / refunded by the Club;
h. where either the Purchaser or the person registered as the holder of the Half Season Ticket is an Existing Season Ticket Holder, or has held an Aston Villa FC season ticket at any point during the 2018/19 season;
i. where the maximum eCash award (referred to at clause 9) is reached; or
j. where the Club reasonably believes that these Terms and Conditions have not been complied with by either the Existing Season Ticket Holder or the purchaser of the Half Season Ticket.
9. A maximum of £250 eCash will be awarded per Existing Season Ticket Holder, regardless of the number of recommendations made. eCash awards cannot be split between multiple Existing Season Ticket Holders.
10. The Club aims to upload any eCash awarded by 31 January 2019. Time is not of the essence for the uploading of eCash.
11. eCash cards are subject to a maximum balance. If, as a result of the eCash maximum balance limit being reached, the Club is not able to upload the full amount of eCash awarded by 31 January 2019, the Club will upload as much as possible (up to the maximum balance limit). Any outstanding eCash not uploaded will be carried over and, subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Club will attempt to upload that balance by the end of the following month. The Club will continue to attempt to carry over and upload any amounts which cannot be uploaded each month until 31 May 2019. The Club will only attempt to upload eCash once per month (typically on the last working day of the month). Any amounts which have not been uploaded by 31 May 2019 will be lost and will not subsequently be awarded or uploaded to the Existing Season Ticket Holder’s account.
12. Use of any eCash awarded as part of the Scheme is subject to the terms and conditions of the use of eCash, available here (or as may be amended from time to time).
13. eCash may only be redeemed at the Club’s official sales points which accept payment by contactless card / chip and pin. eCash may not be used at “Cash Only” or unofficial sales points. eCash may be used with the Club’s affiliates as publicised from time to time (and subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the relevant affiliate). The Club reserves the right to change both its official sales points and affiliates at any time, without notice.
14. Subject to the terms and conditions of the use of eCash (see paragraph 12 above) , eCash awarded (or to be awarded) is non-transferable and cannot be assigned to another account or exchanged for cash or any other form of credit.
15. The Club reserves the right, without liability to any Purchaser, Existing Season Ticket Holder or any other third party, to:
a. vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time (provided that such changes shall not apply to Successful Transactions, completed before the time of variation, which have or will have a substantial negative effect on either the Purchaser or the Existing Season Ticket Holder);
b. withdraw, amend or discontinue the Scheme at any time; and / or
c. withhold or withdraw any eCash awarded or to be awarded in the event that the Club reasonably believes that these Terms and Conditions have not been complied with by either the Purchaser or the Existing Season Ticket Holder, or the Existing Season Ticket Holder is not entitled to the eCash under this Terms and Conditions (whether as a result of a mistake, or otherwise).
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.