Aston Villa are pleased to launch a new away season ticket scheme.
The new scheme aims to offer our fans a greater level of flexibility when looking to follow us up and down the country.
It’s part of a number of changes to how our away ticket priority will work for the upcoming campaign.
Any fan joining the scheme will now be able to manage their own allocation during an exclusive sales period.
Benefits of the new away season ticket scheme will be:
- Choose your own seat/s – subject to sales order determined by the opposition
- Choose which games you wish to attend – no need to be charged for all and claim a refund
- No restrictions on the number of games you attend
- Select which concessions you require based on the criteria for the game
- The only way to guarantee a ticket for away games
- Supporters have dedicated sales window to purchase tickets
All away scheme members from the 2017/18 season have been contacted and are invited to join the away season ticket membership at a cost of £25 per person - this is available until Friday 29th June.
For new supporters wishing to join, the cost is £40 per person – this is available from Monday 2nd July.
Supporters must have a 2018/19 season ticket to be eligible to join and the easiest way to sign up is via our Online Box Office and log-in to your account.
Alternatively, supporters can purchase by phone on 0333 323 1874 or by visiting the Ticket Office in person.
Please also note that the away season ticket membership covers away league games only (not friendly, cup or playoff games) and is subject to terms and conditions.
Standard fees apply to all online and phone transactions. Priority for cup/playoff games will be based on previous match attendances.