Fanatics are now #PartOfThePride after becoming official kit partner, alongside Luke Roper.
The ground-breaking deal dispenses with convention and confirms Aston Villa as the first English team to adopt a three-party agreement – alongside a preeminent manufacturer of sporting apparel and a leading UK fashion brand that holds Birmingham at its heart.
The arrangement sees Fanatics extend its successful relationship with the club, by becoming the official kit manufacturer while continuing to deliver its multi-channel retail capability to the club, including management of the Villa Park store.
But how much do you know about Fanatics? Find out below with our ‘5 things you didn’t know’ feature.
1. Fanatics is the global leader for licensed sports merchandise, providing the widest selection of jerseys, apparel and more for fans around the world.
2. The Fanatics International division is headquartered in Manchester, UK but they also have offices and distribution sites in the USA, Canada, mainland Europe and across Asia.
3. Fanatics powers online and offline shopping experiences for over 300 of the world’s biggest sports leagues, teams and brands including: Manchester City, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, F1, England Rugby, Wales Rugby, Ryder Cup, New York Giants, Boston Celtics, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS.
4. Fanatics creates its own line of high quality jerseys, merchandise and fan apparel through its Fanatics Brands division.
5. Fanatics’ innovative manufacturing model will allow our fans to shop a much wider assortment of fully-stocked, unique products, all available and delivered faster than ever before.