Match: Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa
Date: Saturday 17th March 2018
Competition: Sky Bet Championship
Venue: Macron Stadium
Neil Taylor will miss the Bolton trip having come off injured in the midweek defeat to QPR.
He joins fellow full-backs Alan Hutton and Axel Tuanzebe on the sidelines, meaning James Bree will earn his first league start since September.
Aside of long-term injuries to Jed Steer and Jonathan Kodjia, Steve Bruce has a fully-fit side for the visit to the Macron Stadium.
We're taking more than 4,000 fans on the road once again!
Tickets won't be available on the day.
However, you can book your seat for the big clashes with Reading and Cardiff City next month.
Prices are set at £20 to £33 (adults), £15 to £20 (concessions), £10 to £17 (U21s), £5 to £10 (U16s) and £45 to £55 for a Family Package (two adults and two U16s).
"They looked dead and buried at one point this season, but they're not now. They've done well.
"That said, they're still fighting for their lives and in my experience that makes it very difficult.
"They've got a sprinkling of good talent in their team now and got a good result at Sheffield United last week.
"It'll be physical, but let's try and get to the heights that we did last Saturday.
"If we do that, it'll be ok."
- We've only failed to score in one of our last 20 league matches against Bolton, and have found the back of the net in each of our last 10 away visits to them in all competitions.
- Bolton haven’t lost back-to-back home league matches since losing their first five home matches this season.
- Robert Snodgrass has assisted 13 league goals this season, and is now three off his seasonal record of 16.
- The Trotters have collected just five points from a possible 27 against sides in the top six.
- We've won 10 away matches this season in all competitions, as many as in the previous three seasons combined.
- Villa have also won 20+ league games in a single campaign for the first time since the 1992/93 Premier League season, in which we finished 2nd (21 wins).
AVTV Live is now available.
If you’re in the UK & Ireland or abroad, you can listen to audio commentary of the Bolton clash.
You can subscribe now for AVTV Live.