Since Pride Rewards, our innovative new points-based loyalty scheme, officially launched in October, hundreds of Villans have been taking advantage of the great prizes and experiences on offer.
Fans have won and redeemed items such as Xbox One/PS4 and FIFA 18 bundles, shirts and pennants signed by the Villa squad, Under Armour bench jackets and t-shirts as well as a host of exclusive matchday opportunities.
And we are delighted to say there's plenty more on offer right now for Pride Reward users, including:
• A place at our VIP pre-match event. Hosted in the Corner Flag and which runs for two-and-a-half hours prior kick-off, it includes a welcome drink, food, a quiz written by former Villa programme editor Rob Bishop and a visit by a former player – all hosted by legendary club tour guide Mick Dale.
• Half-time selfie. A new feature for matchdays at Villa Park, two lucky fans have the chance to be taken pitchside at half-time to check out the dugouts and sit in the manager’s chair, then make their way onto the pitch to get their picture in front of the Holte End.
• Programme and half-time shout out. Up to 30 fans each matchday can get their name up in lights – both in the programme and on the big screens at half-time with a shout out.
• Flag Bearers. Another new feature for VP matchdays, this season we’ve introduced flag bearers as another exclusive opportunity for members of The Pride. You'll use our #PartOfThePride flags to welcome the team onto the pitch for kick-off.
• Hospitality. Experience hospitality in the new Heineken Lounge for two people.
• Away tickets. Get your hands on sought-after away tickets and travel.
• A stay at The Belfry. Enjoy a night at the Belfry on matchday, which includes breakfast and dinner.
Read more: Pride Rewards – A guide to our new points-based loyalty scheme
We also have new prizes and opportunities on the way for Pride Rewards members in the coming weeks.
You can now enter our #SittingWithXia draw, for the chance to meet the Chairman at our upcoming home games against Sunderland and Ipswich Town.
See more on how our four ways to enter this unique competition.
We’ll also be introducing an exclusive Pride Rewards scarf, and you can decide on its design by voting on social media.
Keep tabs across our digital channels in the coming weeks for plenty more information on Pride Rewards benefits.