Complete and detailed
information on purchasing &
using season tickets.
Download the seating plan & match ticket Grid.
Visiting Villa Park?
Take a look at
Buy tickets for matches,
hospitality and events
online 24 hours a day.
From the centre circle
to our premium seating
and executive lounges
Match Ticket Pricing Grid
Terms & Conditions
- Fixture dates and timings are subject to change and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the new date and kick-off of any fixture which is rearranged or postponed
- Match tickets in the Family Area are sold to family parties - consisting of at least one junior (under 18) to every 3 adult/other concessions including over 65s and young adults
- Adult/Junior Combo prices are applicable to one junior (aged 17 years or younger) when accompanied by one full paying adult
- All concessionary priced tickets which are determined by age are determined by the age of the ticket holder on September 1st 2015.
- Supporting documentary evidence of the age/eligibility of the ticket holder who possesses a concession ticket will be requested by Aston Villa Football Club at point-of-purchase and on entry to the stadium on match day
- For the 2015/16 season, league games will be categorised into A, B or C matches. This categorisation will be determined by the Club prior to a tickets being made available for sale
- All match tickets are offered subject to availability and agreement to terms and conditions of sale