HomeServe, one of Britain's leading home assistance providers, has teamed up with Aston Villa to offer fans the chance to win one of three 'money can't buy' exclusive Villa experiences!
Thanks to HomeServe, one of the following prizes could be yours:
Two (2) tickets to the 2014 Aston Villa End Of Season Dinner with the players and management on May 13, 2014
Two (2) tickets for a 'behind-the-scenes tour' of our Bodymoor Heath training ground
Two (2) matchday VIP hospitality tickets to experience the club's award-winning hospitality next season.
HomeServe are the proud match sponsor of Aston Villa v Hull City on May 3 and to celebrate this, Villa fans have the chance to win some spectacular prizes. Employees of HomeServe and Aston Villa cannot enter the competition.
It's free to enter, simply fill in your details below!
If you are entering the competition from an Apple device please click here.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Aston Villa Football Club Limited.
2. The competition opens on April 28 and runs through to May 10.
3. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries on May 11 and contacted by email.
4. The winners must agree to have their name and likeness used by the club and HomeServe for promotional purposes.
5. The two tickets to the End of Season Dinner, to be held on May 13 at Villa Park, cannot be transferred to another person. The prize winner must be able to attend the dinner and organise their own transport to and from Villa Park. Guests under 16 years of age must be accompanied by adult (21 and over).
6. The VIP tour for two (2) of Bodymoor Heath Training Ground cannot be utilized by anyone else other than the contest winner and their guest. The date of the tour, to be mutually determined by the club and winner, must occur between May 31, 2014 and December 31, 2014. The prize winner and guest must organise their own transport to and from Bodymoor Heath Training Ground.
7. Matchday VIP hospitality for two (2) to TBD Aston Villa match for the 2014-15 season will be determined by the club prior to the start of the 2014-15 season and cannot be utilized by anyone else other than the contest winner and their guest. The prize winner must be able to attend the match and organise their own transport to and from Villa Park.
8. Employees of HomeServe and Aston Villa cannot enter the competition.