Premier League Fantasy Football T&Cs
Entry is completely free. To enter you need to:
a. Register/login at http://fantasy.premierleague.com
b. Once logged in, head to 'Leagues'
c. Click 'Join a league', and then select 'Private League', 'Next' and then enter the 'Aston Villa Official' league code '65856-75070'. Then click 'Join Private League'.
d. You will then be added to the 'Aston Villa Official' league, and you'll be able to monitor your progress by visiting http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/75070/standings/
The Aston Villa Official League is open to both UK and non-UK residents.Employees (and their immediate families) of Aston Villa Football Club Limited and its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies are ineligible to win any prizes.If such person would otherwise win a prize, it shall be awarded to the next placed Player.
Entry to the Aston Villa Official League is subject to the Terms and Conditions. By entering into the Aston Villa Official League, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. You can find the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 competition (the "Fantasy Premier League") is managed by the Football Association Premier League Limited and your participation in the Fantasy Premier League is subject to the terms and conditions of that competition at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules.In addition to these terms and conditions, your participation in the Aston Villa Official League is also subject to the terms set out below.
2. The terms and conditions of the Fantasy Premier League and the terms and conditions set out below shall be collectively referred to as the "Terms and Conditions".In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of the Fantasy Premier League and the terms and conditions of the Aston Villa Official League, the terms and conditions of the Fantasy Premier League will apply.
3. The promoter of the Fantasy Premier League is the Football Association Premier League Limited.The promoter of the Aston Villa Official League Aston Villa Football Club Limited, Villa Park, Birmingham B6 6HE ("the Promoter").
4. The Aston Villa Official League is open to both UK and non-UK residents.Employees (and their immediate families) of Aston Villa Football Club Limited and its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies are ineligible to win any prizes.If such person would otherwise win a prize, it shall be awarded to the next placed player.
5. Participation in the Aston Villa Official League is void wherever prohibited by law.The Promoter makes no implied or express representations or warranties as to your legal right to participate in the League.
6. If you are under 18 years of age then you are welcome to take part in the League, but you should carefully read the Terms & Conditions and ensure that your parent or responsible guardian also does so before submitting your application.
7. Only one entry per person may be submitted. Multiple entries, automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries on behalf of any person, syndicate, group, society or company will be disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and the Promoter believes or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner has made more than one entry, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and for any reason to suspend you from the
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries which are lost, incomplete, corrupted or delayed as a result of any technical error or failure. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the League.
Prizes and selection of winner(s)
1. The winners will be chosen in accordance with their performance within the Aston Villa Official League.
2. Prizes will be announced at the start of each game month and at any other time deemed appropriate by the Promoter. The prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable. No cash alternatives will be offered.The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
3. In the event that a prize comprises or includes match tickets to a football match, players should note that these tickets will be amongst Aston Villa's home supporters. Please be aware that restrictions are in place for any overt or vocal support for the opposition.
4. Unless otherwise stated when a prize is announced, the Promoter will not be responsible for paying for a winner's travel or accommodation.
5. The winner(s) will be notified within fourteen daysof the end of each competition period by email. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
6. Winner(s) will need to respond to the notification email sent, with details of their address and contact telephone number. The prize will be sent to that address.
7. Prizes will be posted to the winner(s) by recorded delivery.The Promoter accepts no responsibility and no liability will be accepted by the Promoter if any prizes are lost or damaged whilst in transit.
8. If you do not provide the Promoter with correct and accurate up-to-date contact details, the Promoter will be unable to contact you and you may, as a result, forfeit your prize.
9. If you are under 18 you will only be eligible to win a prize if we receive a note of written consent from your parent or guardian confirming that they are happy for you to take part in the League and to win a prize.Where a prize comprises or includes match tickets, your parent or guardian must also give written confirmation that they will accompany you at all times during the relevant football match.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of a winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver's licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner cannot provide the Promoter with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to the Promoter, the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
11. Prizes will not be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of entrants, illegal or otherwise.
12.The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the Aston Villa Official League, you give the Promoter your permission to publish your name in all and any Promoter-controlled media (including in Matchday programmes and on the Promoter's website (www.avfc.co.uk ).
14. Winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity including being filmed and having such footage appear on the Promoter's website.
15. The name and county and country of the winner may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Aston Villa Football Club Limited, Villa Park, Birmingham B6. Data Protection
17. Entry to the League is free but you should be aware that you may be subject to local data charges depending on your own individual arrangements for internet access.
18. Events may occur that render the League itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion and for any reason suspend, vary, cancel or amend the League and/or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving notice and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
19. The "How to Enter" section above forms part of these Terms and Conditions.To the extent that there is any conflict between the "How to Enter" section and the "Terms and Conditions" section the "Terms and Conditions" will prevail.
20. Headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their construction.
21. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
22. The League and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.