Win a trip for two to Amsterdam with Heineken
The terrific prize includes two return flights from Birmingham International to Amsterdam, one night's bed and breakfast accommodation [twin/double] at the three star Best Western Apollo Museum Hotel and entry for two into the Heineken Experience on the weekend of June 8 and 9.
All you have to do to enter is answer the following question: From which club did Villa sign Ron Vlaar?
The promotion will run from 9am on Tuesday April 30 through to midnight on Wednesday May 1, 2013.
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules. Entry indicates acceptance of rules.
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group, employees of Aston Villa Football Club, or any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter, simply log on to www.avfc.co.uk and follow the link to this promotion from the home page newsfeed. Entrants will be required to correctly answer the question "From which team did Aston Villa sign Ron Vlaar?", providing their name and contact details. All valid, correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw. Standard network rates apply. Limited to one entry per person.
3. The promotion will run from 9am on Tuesday 30 April 2013 to midnight on Wednesday 1 May.
4. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries and mechanical reproductions are invalid. Any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Multiple entries from one email account are invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to broadband or network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the website entry route.
5. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all correct qualifying entries on Thursday 2 May 2013. The winner will be notified by phone. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure correct contact details are provided when entering the promotion. If the winner cannot be contacted within four working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
6. There will be one prize awarded. The prize is a trip for two adults to Amsterdam, Netherlands. The prize includes: return economy flights with FlyBe from Birmingham International to Amsterdam Schiphol (outward 07:05 on Saturday 8 June 2013 and returning 20:35 on Sunday 9 June 2013), one nights accommodation including breakfast in the 3 * Best Western Apollo Museumhotel (P.C. Hooftstraat 2,
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include airport transfers, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Any such costs must be borne by the winner and their guest.
8. Bookings must be made through the Promoter. Bookings will be made upon confirmation of passenger details from the winner and travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the consequent time of booking the trip. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any airline or hotel withdrawals or amendments. In the event of this, the Promoter will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative over another weekend in June 2013. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter. Extensions are at winner's expense.
9. Passports, Visas and Travel Insurance Cover are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
10. There is no cash, or other alternative, or refund in whole or in part in respect of the prize. The prize is not transferable. Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier which charges will have to be borne by the prize winner.
11. Details of the prize winner will be made available at www.avfc.co.uk, 7 days after the draw date.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the trip will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations and is not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator. The Promoter can provide details on request.
13. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Personal details of entrants will only be used to the contact the winner and will not be stored for use after the promotion has ended.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 2-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ