Carbon Neutral competition terms and conditions
2. Any instructions detailing how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted as final and that you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. To enter the prize draw, you should submit your details through the dedicated page of the www.avfc.co.uk website. The Club will not accept any other form of entry. Only one entry per person may be submitted.
4. Entries will only be accepted if received by the Club by 5pm, Monday 28th February. The Club reserves the right to reject any entries not received by this time and date or any entry which is incomplete or incorrect.
5. The time of the entry will be the time of receipt of the entry as recorded by the Club.
6. The Club will not be liable for any entries which are lost, incomplete, corrupted or delayed as a result of any technical error or failure.
7. There are ten prizes, each of a paperweight, in this prize draw. The prizes as published are available at the date of publication. The prizes are subject to availability and to any published restrictions. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. Ten winners will be chosen at random from all of the entries on Monday 28th February. The decision of the Club is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified by email, telephone or letter and their names and the name of the counties where they live may be published in any Club media, including matchday programmes and on the Club's website. The winners may be required to participate in publicity. Note that by entering into this draw you agree to have your name made public, should you be drawn as the winner of the prize.
10. The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. The names and counties of the winners may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Aston Villa Football Club Limited, Villa Park, Birmingham B6 6HE.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Club and accordingly the Club may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Club as a result thereof.
12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
13. The Promoter is Aston Villa Football Club Limited, Villa Park, Birmingham B6 6HE.