Villa v Man Utd matchday programme: Amazing shirt offer!
As a special promotion, we are including a voucher on page 73 which will entitle supporters to a whopping £10 off a home or away replica shirt.
Better still, you don't have to cut out the voucher.
Simply take your programme along to our store at either Villa Park or New Street and you will be given the £10 discount on your shirt.
And if that's not enough to entice you to pick up a programme, the latest issue includes two major not-to-be-missed features.
Man-of-the moment Christian Benteke is the subject of an in-depth interview, the Belgium international talking at length about a whole range of topics, including how he feels when he scores and why he once had to produce his ID card before playing for a junior team.
It's a real insight into what makes the new Villa hero tick - and we have also landed an exclusive with football's Mr Unique.
Stan Crowther holds the distinction of being the only player in the game's history to have been allowed to play in the FA Cup after being cup-tied with another club.
Crowther, a cup-winner with Villa in 1957, was back at Wembley in 1958 - after being given special dispensation to play for Manchester United in the competition in the wake of the Munich disaster.
Then there are regular columns with manager Paul Lambert, skipper Ron Vlaar - who also appears on the cover - and former Villa star Stan Collymore.
The Villa Vaults section in this issue turns the spotlight on the 1996-97 campaign as well as looking back at previous games against United, including the 1994 League Cup final.
Be sure to make the Villa News & Record part of your matchday experience - and why not pick up one of our popular programme bags, which include the current issue plus three back issues for games against United - all for a fiver.
Poster books will also be on sale at the kiosks at £3, while we are also offering a bumper package of a programme bag and a poster book for £7.
1. Can only be redeemed against 2012-13 replica home or away shirts, and applies to mens, ladies or infants shirts. This offer excludes goalkeeping shirts.
2. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Offer valid until November 30, 2012.
4. Voucher can be redeemed in store only (New Street, City Centre and at Villa Park).
5. This offer is run at the discretion of Aston Villa Football Club and management reserve the right to refuse sale or redemption of this voucher.
6. Copies cannot be accepted.
7.This voucher has 0.01p cash value.